Sing, Spell, Read & Write is a phonics-based program that uses a 36-step program of carefully sequenced steps to teach reading, writing, and spelling. Delivering explicit phonics instruction via a multisensory approach, Sing, Spell, Read & Write reaches every avenue to the brain and addresses every student's learning style.
The K/Level 1 Combo Kit includes all the materials you need for two full years of instructions: Kindergarten student books, All Aboard and On Track, 6 Kindergarten storybooks, Kindergarten Instructor's Directions, Level 1 student books, Off We Go and Raceway, the Assessment Book, Level 1 Instructor's Manual, 17 Level 1 storybooks, Level 1 CD, as well as 6 Level 1 audiocassettes, the Raceway placemat, the A-Z Phonics Song placemat, A-Z Pick-A-Sound Card Game, A-Z Sound-O Game, Letter Cluster Pick-A-Sound Card Game, Letter Cluster Sound-O Game, Word-O Game, clear bingo chips, dry erase marker, eraser, and a Treasure Chest filled with prizes!
The Kindergarten Student Books are also available separately.
Features and Benefits
- Saves time. You have more time for teaching because we've provided all the lessons for you.
- Is convenient and economical. You can teach your student all seven areas of Language Arts in integrated, easy-to-use lessons with the purchase of a single program.
- Appeals to all learning styles. The multisensory instruction is effective with all learning modalities - auditory, visual, and kinesthetic.
- Builds a larger vocabulary. Your student will master a 1,500 word reading and spelling vocabulary.
- Instills confidence. Your students will learn word attack skills and decoding techniques to correctly sound out and pronounce 97% of all the words in the English language.
- Enhances reading comprehension. Sequential storybooks and comprehension questions ensure that your student will really understand what they read.
- Promotes language proficiency. The integrated lessons help students use language proficiently whether reading, writing, or speaking.