The final installment of enVisionMATH, Grade 6, ensures that your child has a solid understanding of fundamental math concepts. This curriculum for homeschooling features a host of math activities that provide hands-on education for your child. Furthermore, the materials use pictures and graphs to cater to visual learning styles. Whether your child likes to try math problems to better grasp the concepts you teach or use visual aids, enVisionMATH will help him or her excel.
When you select enVisionMATH: Grade 6, you'll get all the tools you need to create dynamic and interesting lesson plans. This program is organized by math concept. Over time your child will learn to:
- Understand the concept of ratios.
- Multiply and divide using fractions.
- Apply prior math knowledge to rational and irrational numbers.
- Solve algebraic equations that use a single variable.
- Differentiate between dependent and independent variables.
- Solve area equations for 3-D shapes.
- Understand and use absolute value.
- Use graphs to explain distribution.
- Comprehend and use median, mode, range, minimum, maximum and mean.
enVisionMATH: Grade 6 will also further develop your child's problem-solving skills and improve his or her quantitative- and abstract-thinking abilities. The information and skills your child gleans from this curriculum, and the lessons you teach with it, will help him or her in other subject areas as well. The Grade 6 curriculum transitions smoothly from Grade 5, ensuring your child is ready to move to the next math level.
Independent scientific research has proven that the enVisionMATH series is successful in teaching math education. When you use this set, you know you'll be helping your child achieve his or her learning goals. For more information on the specific materials included in enVisionMATH: Grade 6, visit the Features and Benefits page.